Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blogger's Block of the Month

I've decided to join in the Blogger's Block of the Month, a quilt along being run by Jackie of Canton Village Quilt Works. Each month a different designer will post a block on their blog. Jump over to Jackie's blog to check out the details.

The designers are using Kaffe Fasset prints. Over the years I've collected a small stash of left over Amy Butler and other modern floral style prints, and I've decided to use some of them. I find that often sampler quilts can look a bit busy for my taste, I'm hoping that by keeping my pallette fairly muted it will help the quilt to look more tranquil.

I really like this first block, it's up on Sherri's blog and was easy to put together. I'm looking forward to the next block.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my block, yours is very nice too, I love your dotty fabric.

    ReplyDelete