Thursday, December 13, 2012

Market Season

I've been away from my blog for a while.  I only participate in markets at Christmas time because they seem to take over all my spare time and energy.  I love them, and I do make a few dollars for Christmas from them, but most other things get put on hold until I finish them.


Quilts for sale.

This was at the Art Show market, I had a great time with the other stall holders.


A few pouches and Santas.


Everything is cuter with a bird!


The pillow didn't sell, I'm going to gift it to my daughter.


These came home with me but I sold some at another market.  I'm always tempted to 'reinvest' the money in more fabric, but I've been good this time!

2 comments:

  1. All your stuff is so colorful and bright, love it!! And glad you have some Christmas spending money...need any furniture?!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy! Looking forward to show and tell!

    ReplyDelete