Thursday, October 18, 2012

Art Show & Market!

This weekend is the Wimmera Art Show in Horsham.  Opening hours are Friday night from 6 to 10, the official opening event, then Saturday from 10 to 4 and Sunday from 10 to 3.  They have a great little market there too.  I'll be there with my quilts and other crafty creations!


There's going to be some great art on display and a few other stalls offering all sorts of fabulous stuff, including Courtney and her furniture and Pam and her jewellery.

It should be a fun weekend!  If you are in Horsham this weekend, call in to the Town Hall and say hello, I'd love to see you!

2 comments:

  1. All the best for the weekend - I will be popping down to say hello

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I cannot come, 5 hours is a bit far! I would send Sandra but she is in China ;)
    Enjoy, hope you get all your stitching finished in time.

    ReplyDelete