Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mouthy Stitches 2 Flickr Swap

I have loved being part of the Mouthy Stitches 2 swap over on Flickr!  We all had to make the same simple tote bag but piece/applique/quilt at least one panel to our partner's tastes.  

According to my partner's lovely mosaic, she liked scrappy and 'quilt as you go'.  So this is what I made.

I tried to take an arty photo with my extremely non arty clothes line in the background.


The reverse of the tote.


The pattern is for a reversible tote, so I chose this gorgeous Prince Charming Spotlight drill for the lining.  I've also made my daughter a pair of pj pants out of this print.


I received an email today to say that Ceri (Inspired By Felix) has received her tote and that she loves it!  I am so pleased!  We also made a key ring but I forgot to take a photo of it.

I've received my fabulous tote, and as soon as I get some nice weather I'll take some photos.  I really love it!  So glad I signed up for this wonderful swap.


2 comments:

  1. Your tote is great! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive..maybe tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely mix of prints and colours in the tote. Very fresh and welcoming. no wonder the swap partner would be delighted to receive the tote

    ReplyDelete